As 2019 begins to get into full swing, all teenagers will be looking at how to stay looking fabulous for the whole 12 months to come. As with every new year, there are lots of new beauty tips and products hitting the market to help here. The problem for most teenagers is nailing down which ones work and are worth the money. Even if you are working a job, you do not want to waste your money on products that don’t give the results you expect.
With that in mind, we have rounded up some of the best new products for 2019 to try out along with a few classic beauty tips.
Awesome beauty tips for teenagers in 2019
As well as products that work, most teenagers want to have some fun with their look or makeup. The below ideas allow you to do this and give fantastic results:
- Viabrance hair system – the Viabrance hair care system is fast making a name for itself. If you want to achieve fuller, thicker hair that looks super-healthy, then it is worth trying out. The system contains a fabulous serum to promote growth, a follicle booster to help hair become thicker, and super-cute hair gummies for total shine. Made with top-quality ingredients, it is easy to use and fun with seriously impressive results.
- Drink water – we know this is not exactly new for 2019, but it is still one of the best beauty tips around. As most people still do not follow it, it is worth mentioning again! Aim to drink around two liters or about eight glasses of pure water each day. This will not only help you feel better but will also look after your complexion and make your skin appear more radiant. A great trick is to carry a water bottle around with you that you can sip on when out to stay hydrated.
- Ice cream masks – all teenagers like new, funky products to try out, and this is a fun one for 2019. From I Dew Care, these are simply delicious and almost good enough to eat. A nourishing treat for your face, they come in soft serve, gelato or sorbet options. Our favorite is the sorbet mask with its mix of green tea and aloe to help calm angry skin.
- Clinique ID hydrating jelly – one innovative arrival in terms of beauty for 2019 is this next-gen-style moisturizer from Clinique. It taps in perfectly to the customized beauty trend that allows you to personalize the product to your own taste. With a choice of three hydrating bases and five cartridge concentrates that target different complexions, it is set to be a favorite of all teens this year.
- Use sunblock – as with drinking enough water, a great beauty tip that is still key for 2019 is putting on sunblock when you leave the house. Go for one that is SPF 15-30, depending on how fair your skin tone is. This will not only protect you from sunburn but will also help to prevent sun damage from UV rays. Slapping on the sunblock will stop your skin from aging prematurely and help to keep wrinkles at bay.
- Set and refresh spray – one problem that all teenagers have is their makeup starting to slip or fade when out. This is especially true if you are somewhere hot or humid. One great tip for 2019 is to use a setting spray such as the one from Beautyblender. Containing hyaluronic acid and mineral-enriched water, it will keep revive makeup and keep it in place when spritzed on the face.
- Remember to exfoliate – one key general beauty tip for 2019 is to exfoliate regularly. This should be done all over the body with a gentle exfoliating scrub once a week. Doing this will help to remove any dead skin cells, which could make your skin look tired or cause problems for your complexion. Rather than buy a scrub, why not have fun making your own? In essence, it is simply mixing a little sugar with other nourishing ingredients of your choice to use.
Stay looking beautiful in 2019 with our tips
As the above tips and products show, 2019 is going to be a great year to stay looking your best. There are some really great new cosmetics to try, which when coupled with the general beauty tips we have looked at will really work. Just remember that the main thing is to have fun and feel good about yourself. Use the tips we have looked at to rock your own individual style and to be confident in your own skin.